“The Magnet” Library

Magnet logo

“The Magnet” was published weekly by The Amalgamated Press beginning on 15th February 1908 until 18th May 1940. Originally known as “The Magnet Library” it dropped the suffix from its title on 10th August 1929. It ran for a total of 1683 issues before it was incorporated into the “Knockout”.

Click one of the links below to see the cards in that series.