“The Rover”

Rover logo

“The Rover” was published by D.C. Thomson based in Dundee, Scotland and was the second of the ‘Big Five‘ publications in their stable along with “Adventure”, “The Hotspur”, “The Skipper” and “The Wizard”. First published on 4th March 1922, it ran to a total of 1855 issues with ‘Rover’ in the title although it went through merges with “Adventure” and later “The Wizard”, finally ceasing publication on 13th January 1973.

Click one of the links below to see the cards in that series.